2021 Open Water Fishing
"NO FISH NO PAY GUARANTEED"
- $350 - 8-hour day 1-3 people
- $250 - 4-hour day 1-3 people
- Includes Bait
- All fish cleaning included
All Fishing Equipment included:
- All Rods and Reels
- All Hooks
- All Lures
- All Life Vests (Adult and Children)
- Northern Pike
- Musky (Not Guaranteed)
- Shore Lunch: $20 per person, which includes, corn on the cob, baked beans, fresh fish caught and cleaned that day, fried onions, potatoes and bottled water.
- Box Lunch/Sandwiches: $15 per person, which includes, homemade bread, deli sliced meats and cheese, (no packaged lunch meat), tomatoes and lettuce, (these are 1 pound sandwiches) and bottled water
- Children welcome (must be accompanied by a parent)
- 2020 Alumacraft 20 1/2 ft Pro Competitor Boat powered by a 2020 150 H.P. Mercury Four-Stroke Tiller control, Bow Mount I-Pilot Minn Kota trolling motor,Transom Mount Minn Kota trolling motor, Lowrance HDS 8 Depth Locater and G.P.S.
- Meeting location discussed one day prior to guided trip
- Current licensing mandatory
- Spring: rainsuit, warm clothing, & polarized sunglasses
- Summer: rainsuit, sunblock, & polarized sunglasses
- Fall: rain suit, warm clothing, & polarized sunglasses
- If lunch not purchased, bring water, juice and snacks
- Spring (Apr 20 - Jun 1): Walleye, Crappie, Smallmouth & Largemouth Bass, Pike
- Summer (June 1 - Sep 1): Walleye, Perch, Largemouth Bass, Muskie, Bluegill
- Fall (Sep 1 - Nov 20): Walleye, Crappie, Perch, Muskie
- Will take fishing out of prime season.
Points of Departure:
|Fishing trips depart from:
8216 South State Rd. 51
Minocqua, WI 54548
Hwy 51 and Airport Road
Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
73 Wisconsin 70
St Germain, WI 54558
5150N Hwy 51
Mercer, WI 54512
7197 Hwy 47
Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539
5352 Park St.
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
- "ANY CANCELLATION, FOR ANY REASON", WILL BE USED FOR A FUTURE FISHING DATE.
- $150 deposit required within 7 days of reservation. (Full or 1/2 Day)